Wednesday 10 February 2010

I've missed none of you, and I doubt you'd have missed me either!

Hello, to no one in particular. As the title suggests, I have not missed you. And I know for a fact that you would not have missed me either. The reason for that is simple. You don't know me, I don't know you. In fact, I doubt anyone has read this blog while I was absent (when even I, who created it in the first place, couldn't take time out to edit this blog, or add to it. I'd make a lousy father). And it has been quite a prolonged absence too. Last post, June 9 2009. I bet my girl friend would have given birth to a baby in the time it took me to take another look at my blog. That is, if I had a girl-friend (and I'd still make a lousy father, ha ha!).

But that's not the point (I think it is not. But I'm not sure. It's been so long I'm not sure of the point I'm trying to make. And don't you tell me this "It has been so long" song-and-dance is getting a bit too repetitive. I can see that for myself). We lost a football match 2-0 today. It was just a practice match, so no worries there. But what was troubling was the lack of cohesion in the team. And the fact that everyone wanted to be Cristiano Ronaldo (everyone wanted to dribble with the ball, shoot and score goals at the first available opportunity, and draw ooh!s and ah!s from the crowd. Only, there was no crowd, the dribbling was pathetic, and we didn't even get a shot off, much less on a goal).

Wait, that's not the point either. But you can not blame a person with a tired mind and body going off on a tangent, can you? If you think you can, come over, take my place and do a better job at it, while I go get some rest.

Aha! I finally remembered what I wanted to tell you. You see, I'd be posting excerpts of my college memoirs soon. Not too interesting, but I had suffered those years, and I thought of sharing the misery (lessens the burden on me, you see, to see others in pain too. I know, I am a sociopath. You think I don't know?).

So, since no one reads my blogs, therefore no one could object to my posting it (unless it would be too late. Ha ha!). Suckers!

No comments:

Post a Comment